PARTNER | 1945 – 1975
F. Curtis King joined the firm in 1924, the same year as his cousin Harry, both having graduated from Syracuse University. As a partner, he oversaw most of the firm’s school construction projects for Jamesville-Dewitt, Oneida, and Lafayette. He also designed Dewitt Community Church. He served as president of Syracuse Society of Architects, secretary of the Syracuse Yacht Club. He had a love of history and was a member of the Sons of the American Revolution and the Canal Society of New York.