PARTNER | 1932 – 1976
Harry King graduated from Syracuse University in 1924. He was a primary designer of buildings for Coca-Cola and his alma mater. He was also lead designer on several important hospital designs, including the expansion of St. Joseph’s Hospital. He assumed leadership of the firm after his father’s death. Like his father, he believed strongly in community service. He was a member of the Century Club, Syracuse Kiwanis Club, and was a member of the DeWitt Community Church (which was designed by the firm).