Completed in 1906, this magnificent Beaux-Arts building is the apotheosis of Russell and King’s working relationship. Divided into three symmetrically arranged sections, the center section is crowned with a large copper-plated dome, anchored by four smaller domes. The main atrium is the focal point of the building, festooned with marble floors and pillars, wainscot and a magnificent gold and blue