The late 1950’s saw two major additions to the firm. After a stint in the United States Navy, Russ King joined the firm in 1955. Bob Secor, a former Marine, was hired in 1957. In 1959, Russ King joined his father Harry and “Uncle” Curtis as a partner in the firm, which became known as King and King. The addition of Russ and Bob brought an infusion of youth and vitality to King + King that mirrored developments throughout the country as the 1960s began. This was a time of seemingly boundless prosperity, creation, growth and renewal.